Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moscow here I come!

How I wanted this post to go...

Well it's less than 24 hours now until we're on a plane to snowy Moscow and there are just a few last minute items to pack, snacks for the plane ride to pick up and then we'll be all ready to go!

How it's actually going down...

I don't even have a suit case out. I don't have any clothes picked out, heck I don't even know where my winter gloves are.


I'm putting in my last 8 hours of work before the long weekend and trying to keep track of everything that still needs to be packed and prepped. It seems we need so much stuff even for just a weekend away (okay, it seems I need so much stuff for even just a weekend away). Eiks! Time to get back to work so I can get out of here and start getting everything packed up!

from wuala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment